Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday 25 July 2008

I know that some people are in hotter places (like you, Bethany, for one), but I hate the humidity of stupid summer, and I must complain!!!! I can't breathe properly in this weather. The humidity is seriously affecting my breathing. I need to use my inhaler at least twice a day, and besides that, it's just depressing.

In other news, it rained a lot today. Which is always good. Thunderstorms are well exciting.

I'm still on the job search.... .... ....OK! So, I haven't looked very much at all......

Fact: driving a car is SO like riding a bicycle. It came back instantly.

So did all my shooting skills. I can't help it. It's simply in my blood.

I'm almost settled into my new room, which was a junk room until I moved in last week. I'm never surprising my family again, unless I have a room in which to stay!!! It took days to clear it out.

I own a lot more books than I thought. That makes me happy. I like books.

I don't really know why I wrote this, I'm totally rambling now.

4 comments:

Lauren Newman said...

Hey Rosie!
It's good to hear what's happening, ramble away :)
Draving IS like riding a bike! Except that I haven't ridden a bike for years...that could be a fun experience.
Love lots xoxox
P.S. Keep on shooting!

Lauren Newman said...

And by draving, I mean driving.
The end.

Bethany said...

YES I am in a hotter place than you! Oh my! It was 100 the other day! BUT we don't have MUCH humidity right now. Like, really it's way different than IN. But IN is WAY different than Marquette I think...well I don't know, it's just always seemed to be more humid. And I can't stand humidity either. I feel ya.
I'll calll you tomorrow babe!

The Tea Ladies said...

come to auckland! it's raining cats and dogs!
good to hear from you:)
love lou