Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday 1 July 2008

make 'em laugh

"Are you interested?" --Rebekah Anderson


Well, Transit's almost done. My fellow Transiscans are a hilarious bunch. Throughout the year, when somebody said something funny, or something was said that could easily be taken out of context and made hilarious, I wrote them down. I am now proud to share them on here. Without further ado....



The one that started it all, I think:

"In most cases, it is better to pray beforehand." --Mark


“I’m a Gilmore Girl!” --Rob


"One thing to remember is birds are hard to catch-- because they can fly!" --Rebekah


"What is it?" --me
"My booger." --Lily


"My Bible is like my bra- it's close to my heart and it gives me support." --Adri


"I, however, had been around the block a few times." --Rebekah


"It sounds like a chunk of earth hitting a bell: 'Floyd McCLUNG'!" --Rob


"Rosie, I don't think you're stupid, and I don't think you're American!!" --Mark


"Don't watch that movie, it's horrible!" --Rebekah
"Would I like it?" --Rob
"Yes!"


"It sounds like Jacob, but it feels like my pet dog........" --Dave Slinn


"Prune Smoothie!"
"I'm disgusting!!!!" --me


"Dude! I looked both ways before I pushed you into the street!" --Mark, to me


"Too bad you can't sleep and walk at the same time.....on the streets. You could have a little nap on your way into town." -Rebekah


"Be a lover of music, not a lover of artists." --Quin, referring to the Backstreet Boys


"Well, Monday was good, and yesterday was......Monday." --Adri


"I'm gutted that gambling is apparently a sin." --Mick Newman


"I'm just so happy inside my own head. It's a beautiful place in there." --Rebekah


"I just like sitting on my feet." -Louise


"I wouldn't actually STEAL Rebekah's underwear." --Rob


"Lord! Should we buy a chicken?!" --Rebekah


"Everything green comes from Ireland." --Chris


"Life is so much fun when you're nuts!" --Mark


"I just like to drive cars......fast." --Rebekah


"Did women have a choice who they married back then?"
"Was it set in the 1980's?" --Chris


"Okay, we don't like worms." --me


"Listen to my ears!!" --Lily


"I met my intentionally missional recipients today." --Rebekah


"I just want to buy a bunch of clothes so I don't feel so depressed." --me


“We’re obsolete, Berry. Shut up!” --Rob


"Nothing to be scared of-- it's just my uncertainty." --Rebekah


"No one can ever really know me. I'm an endless hole of inevitability." --Chris


"That's why you sometimes need men." --Adri


"It's 24-7 Prayer, but keep it down." --Rob


"I sometimes get frustrated when people want to pray all the time." --Rebekah



(I agree, Rebekah. Good thing we got involed in 24-7 Prayer. )

Well, Rebekah's unusually quotable, I would say......


And there's more where that came from........The Egham guys have quotes too (HERE)!

Quotes make life good fun.

3 comments:

Rebekah said...

Rosie it's a shame you don't have more quotes on here, you definitely made me laugh buckets! I just wish I could remember when I said all these funny things... :)

Lauren Newman said...

This is brilliant!!! Gold! I'm-a gonna miss u Rosie :)

Bethany said...

haha! This is pretty neat. I wish I knew the stuff that was going on cuz of course they'd be funnyier. I have to say though, the bra quote is hilarious! I think I'm gonna have to steal that. so funny!