Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday 16 April 2010

inspiration

Careers I would love:

-Watching old movies and talking about them, and interviewing the children and grandchildren of the greatest Hollywood Stars of long ago. Hey, TCM, Robert Osborne is getting older...do you need a new host?

-Farmer; If I had all the money in the world, I think I would buy or build a farm house and get cows and horses and learn how garden. I think it would be heaven.

-Dancer. Okay, so this will never happen, but if only! I want to dance with Gene Kelly! I want to marry Gene Kelly! Or, at the very least, I want to have a giant picture of him on my dining room wall, dancin' and singin' in the rain.



-

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

so, I think these are awesome and totally attainable... go out and make your dreams happen! (except maybe dancing with Gene Kelly... is he still alive? but you could totally learn to dance and have a picture of him on your dining room wall!)

rosie said...

Like a huge picture, can you see it? I also want one of Elvis somewhere too!
And no, Gene has been gone for a long time!