Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday 29 March 2010

23

Happy birthday to me. Twenty-three years ago, my mother's water broke while at my Gramma's house and she had to be driven an hour and a half to the hospital in my town over bumpy roads, and on the way she decided to stop at home and shower (yeah, weird), and then anyway, at 12:03 am, I was born. I appeared just barely on my due date! How many people can say that? Ok, fine, probably a lot of people can.

This has been the most uneventful birthday of my whole life. I went to work, watched two movies, and ate Border Grill. Nothing. I am sad about getting older. I'm having a life-crisis. (I can't call it a mid-life crisis because technically, I have no idea if I am at the end or the middle of my life. I could die tomorrow, you know.) Where am I going and what am I doing with this life? That is the question.

1 comment:

Juliann said...

Oh Rosie! Don't have a life-crisis! God knows just what He's doing. But I'm not quite one to talk–I'm prone to existential crises every once and a while myself.
I love you, dahling! I'm excited about what God has planned for me and you. :) It will be THE BEST.