Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday 29 May 2010

movie quotes!

I've been reading and sewing and watching movies lately.....


These 4 are from Sabrina, one of the best movies ever (but I say that about every movie):

"So you guys work Sundays now?"

"It's Wednesday, David."


"David, you're like my own son--"

"I am your own son, mother."


"Look, she's a real woman! She's not a ...."

"Transvestite?"



"I wondered why I was suddenly being treated with so much respect!"


from Back to the Future Part 2:

"Time travelling is too dangerous! I must now devote my life to the other great mystery of the universe: Women."


from the book Breaking Dawn, the 4th in the Twilight series:

"I took mythology a lot more seriously since I'd become a vampire."


"Charlie shot an incredulous glance at Carlisle....he looked like Zeus's younger, better-looking brother."


That last quote made me laugh and laugh when I read it, and I remember reading the books sometime in 2009 and laughing when I came to this too! I've been reading too much. It's good to be done with that great story. It's lovely and detailed (I like details in books, but only if I'm interested in the details), but it's long and I always let the good novels take over my life when I read them. It's good to be back!

No comments: