Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday 11 November 2010

shop shop shop!


Some fantastic fabric I found! I love finding cheap bits of fabric at Goodwill! Sometimes they can be real treasures! This one just struck me as awesome, so we'll see how it turns out and what I make of it...






I absolutely LOVE these salt and pepper shakers! Even if I don't use them for a long time (when I move out! haha) I had to get them, they were totally rad!






I hit the zipper jackpot! I found 20 zippers for 25 cents each! I spent $5, and you can't even buy 4 zippers for that much at Walmart or anywhere else. I am pretty much set for life. Well, not really, but for a very long time.







Naturally, we had to visit the weird store in Escanaba, where I found PG tips, and I had to buy some. This will last me til at least spring. Yesterday was a good day.

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

yeah!!! when you come we will definitely go charity shop shopping and find treasures together!

rosie said...

Yay! Sounds wonderful!