Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday 8 April 2011

another blog!

My birthday was last week, and my sister had her three kids who are able to draw and write (ages 7, 5, and 2) make me cards. They are the cutest ever!

Collin (2) just scribbled, but still- he's never scribbled a picture for me so it was precious! Leah (5) used glue and made flowers and clouds out of those little colorful cotton balls and sequins! She also wrote "happy birthday", because she knows her letters, but she doesn't yet know that the letters have to go in a certain order in order for them to make words. So as my sister dictated, she just scattered the letters around the page. CUTE!

The 7 year old knew that I liked movies and tea, so he drew me in my room watching a movie with a steaming cup of tea. He is so detailed in his drawing- even my ceiling fan was included! It was so sweet!

It also got me thinking that I really DO love movies. A lot. And it's a little sad that that is what I am associated with. But a lot of people are! A lot of people like movies!

So I decided to put this love to good use(haha! that just sounds funny. I shoudl rather say "I decided to spend even MORE time on movies, by writing about them!")- I have created another blog, this time for my movie reviews. That's right, now you get my opinion on movies too! I know you are dying to read it!
It's http://www.rainydayfilm.blogspot.com

I call it "The Talk of the Town", for now anyway. It is the title of a fantastic classic film, which I will soon be doing a review on I am sure, because I can't go for more than a few months without watching it!

3 comments:

Rebekah said...

this is very exciting!!! But there's no link, it's just blank after "go here"

rosie said...

sorry! I probably meant to put in a link after I typed it and just forgot!! I'll fix it!

rosie said...

and thanks!